Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FOX Confirms Season 4

• 24-03-2008 1:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭

FOX have ordered season 4 of Prison Break, confirming it's return, so we know it will be back. But when, and for how long?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Good news. I expect it will be back in September for a full season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Is this really good news?

The show should of came to its natural end this season..

There just dragging the life out of what used to be a very entertaining show :(

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

I agree, how many bloody prisons can they end up in? it is a great programme but come on, its just gonna get stoopid.

Season five - "schofield does de joy" all the other characters will probly somehow end up there with him aswell. or maybe ive missed something and they are past all the prison breaking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Loved Aint-It-Cool-News quip on the renewal:
    The fourth season will follow the characters after they escape a Panama prison. Perhaps in the fifth season they’ll bust out of an alien prison on another planet.
    Not sure if it's great news either.. something to watch next season but the last season was pretty terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I do think it is good as I enjoyed it. If you feel it should have ended then you shouldn't watch it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Another series...this is beyond a joke at this stage....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

Still enjoying the show so looking forward to more.

They should get working on the mother of all crossovers:
    Charles Widmore runs 'The Company' and Schofield ends up on 'the island' for the breakout to conclude both shows @ the same time :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Ah no. This is like 'Smallville' now - it keeps getting renewed and I'm compelled to watch but I wish that both had ended earlier as they're going downhill (yes, 'Smallville' can go downhill, it's not a paradox!).
    Season 5 could maybe do an 'OZ' cross-over though. That'd be cool.

The "wimmin prison" spin-off could be good eye-candy.. but I haven't heard anything about it in a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,562 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

steve 0 wrote: »
    They should get working on the mother of all crossovers:
    Charles Widmore runs 'The Company' and Schofield ends up on 'the island' for the breakout to conclude both shows @ the same time :D
    Sounds good to me !:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭topher182

100% percent agree! i thought that the show should have been a 2 season thing.. Season 1 = the escape and season 2 = the get away! it would have been perfect! season 3 ruined it a bit because it was stupid.. another prison come on like haha!! and this season 4 is gonna be even worse i'd say! but i do enjoy prison break alot so i will watch it. the 3rd season ended very well tho very entertaining!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I quite enjoyed the 3rd season

2nd series on the otherhand was crap

Looking forward to the next series.

I thought they could have finished it perfectly at the end of season 2. They are just flogging a dead horse now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I'll watch it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

<SNIP>

MOD EDIT: fluffyVW.. please be careful on what's said here. It should be spoiler free and any spoilers or speculation regarding the season should be posted in a seperate thread (if you can't see a topic about it already) with '[Spoilers]' somewhere in the title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

No way will this be a 20+ episode run and no way will there be a fifth series, it'll get cancelled for sure. If series 2 had reached its natural conclusion (i.e. no-one but the brothers going to Panama) we would've had one of the best shows of all time. A 4th series really beyond a joke and even the third ruined a lot of characters story arcs (Sucre, Michael/Sara)

fluffyVW - spoilers

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

Sorry guys about that...

fluffyVW wrote: »
    Sorry guys about that...
    No worries. Easy mistake!

fluffyVW wrote: »
    Sorry guys about that...
    Not to worry, I was spoilered on that info already in another thread. :(