Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor rubber tiles

• 24-03-2008 9:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

My family just bought a 3 swing, 1 slide set for my son, and my garden is wild.. anyone know of a place to get those rubber tiles for the garden? You know, the ones they have in playgrounds. Smyths have them, but they're almost 13 euro a tile,at a guess, I think I'd be looking at 5 or 600 to do under the swingset!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭duleekboy

homebase do them i think 8 euros a tile

also seen them in woodies and B+Q never checked price on them though

keep me posted on how you get on will need to get them soon myself

i also seen a rubber tile mat used in horse stables which 3 or 4 of them would do same trick might be cheaper, town and country store had them again never got the price as nearly pucked when i opened shop door . smell of horse feed i think:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

saw them in Woodies in Castlebar today. 12 each!! :eek:
    what about 15 or 20 bags of bark?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Must check out homebase..

Bark creeps me out - surely it gets bugs and things in it? I'm scared of bugs and things :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

try these guys - and make sure you get the quote in sterling for currency advantage (they are based in Tyrone)
    http://www.castlediscovery.ie/safetysurfaces

Advertisement