Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a reasonable quote

Options
  • 24-03-2008 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Looking for someone to do the following work: 1. Supply and fit two saddle boards from dining room to kitchen and from kitchen to hall. Doors are solid oak and floors are semi solid oak. 2. Fix skirting boards in sitting room and hall (only laid 18 months ago but chippy didn't do a good job :((() 3. Hide wires from phone and satellite behind skirting. 4. Supply and fit beading around fire place 5. Fill in pin holes in doors 6. Supply and fit wardrobe doors to small box bedroom (built in caucus is already there)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

What area of the country are you in?

Do you have the skirting boards? Are they solid Oak too? Or do you intend to try and reuse the existing skirting? Do you know was it glued on?

Also do you have the saddle boards for the doorways?

Cheers
    Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 littlemissbusy

Hi Joe,
    Based in Dublin. The skirting boards are still on, I think they are semi solid oak and they were nailed on, but a small section was glued (I know cause it fell off!) Don't have the saddlebords for the doorways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭hippychippy

Everyone on this site seems to be based in Dublin??? Where abouts in Dublin are you?? I travel up there about twice a week to work, depends on your location though??

Advertisement