Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now You See It Now You Dont

• 24-03-2008 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

HEY EVERYONE- was down on the quay the other day, looked across the river at the scrap metal. AM i right in saying that there finally getting rid of that eye sore.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

henboy9 wrote: »
    HEY EVERYONE- was down on the quay the other day, looked across the river at the scrap metal. AM i right in saying that there finally getting rid of that eye sore.

I sincerely hope so. It is a disgrace to this city. The Council, along with the "owners" of said metal, should hang their heads in shame.:mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Its not really the councils fault from what I know.. the owners took advantage and the council send legal letters which were ignored. I think they have now proceeded to take legal action against the owners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

henboy9 wrote: »

Looks like the ships gone and they have already started stockpiling for the next cargo !!

Advertisement