Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makin' striations

Options
  • 24-03-2008 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Starting the Beach Body Super Challenge Today.

My goal is to get lean.

I will be posting my diet with nutrient breakdown (roughly) and my training routines.

I will also be posting measurements and some pics (once I get my hands on a camera) as well as my thoughts.

Training:Back

Joined Westwood Leopardstown today after 5 years in the U.C.D. crunch. I know crunch is cheap but the opening hours aren't great (especially the way they close over xmas, easter and bank holidays). They don't have a wide range of equipment and some of their machines have been broken for 6 months +. What really pisses me off though is the free weights room. The place is jammed, no one puts their weights back and the cleaners literally Hoover between your legs when your training.

The facilities in Westwood are far superior, this coupled with a change of environment should allow me to take things up a notch.

I intended to log every set and every rep but when I started today I remembered why I don't do this.

Rough Routine:
    Pull ups
    Barbell Row (under hand grip)
    T-bar row
    Lat pull down
    Cable row
    One arm dumbell row
    Barbell shrugs

Nutrition:

Meal 1:
    40g oats with 200ml supermilk + 5g honey
    40g ON whey
    2g Fish Oil
    1/2 Berocca

Pre-workout:
    35 Nutrition X x-plode II

Meal 2:
    40g ON whey
    20g BSN Cellmass

Meal 3:
    1 Brown Pita
    6 egg whites + 2 egg yolks scrambled with small bit of butter and 50ml milk

Meal 4:
    100g tuna
    15g mixed nuts
    2g fish oil

Meal 5:
    150g turkey with stuffing and gravy
    Broccolli
    3 med roast potatoes

Meal 6:
    50g dry turkey
    2g fish oil
    Diet Youghurt

Meal 7:
    300ml milk
    44g BSN Syntha-6

Measurements (cold and flat):

Neck
    Chest 42.8''
    Bicep L:13.8'' R 14.5''
    Wrist
    Waist 34.5''
    Hips 35.7''
    Top Leg 23.5''
    Knee 18''
    Calf 15.8''
    Quad 22.5''

Haven't had a chance to take pics yet, here's a few from my phone taken a few months ago:

Advertisement