Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would this help me get into the Guards ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

eroo wrote: »
    I wonder how your g/f would feel if she saw that?:p

Fecking oral!

Different county, doesn't count :p

Yes fecking oral is right, bloody typical studying for french and all i can think of is irish, couldnt think irish in my irish oral lol

As for the cd in the indo, loada crap all I could think of was sharon whats her face :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Jay112

Important comment. Dont limit yourself to just college then a career. Get out, experience life and that will stand to you far better than a course you dont really want or need.

As for this course, I did a criminal law course and I think they were fairly impressed that I had legal knowledge prior to going in but they are also impressed with genuine maturity and work experience plus the knowwledge that you know what a working life is really like.

Your only 17 or 18, do a course you really like and can use (lots of various courses can be handy in policing anyway) then do Oz or the US, live your life a bit first because the Gardai is a demanding career and you have your whole life to work! :D

It completely depends on the person to be honest

To the original poster, If you want it then go for it, im only 19 and loving the training, the best decision i made so far. send me a pm if you need any help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Different county, doesn't count :p

Yes fecking oral is right, bloody typical studying for french and all i can think of is irish, couldnt think irish in my irish oral lol

As for the cd in the indo, loada crap all I could think of was sharon whats her face :p

Ahh stop,I'm fecked for French..:(

Ya,I was looking forward to getting oral lessons off of Sharon:p but we threw out the cd

Seriously though,could someone post up what it was like,afterwards?It might cheer me up...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

And on that note...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement