Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Download Festival Ireland

• 24-03-2008 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

I've heard rumours it'll be in different cities again this year, What are the chances it'll be in dublin again, some kiss and the offspring would be nice even just the offspring on their own. Anyone hear anything yet

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

are the offspring still going?

i thought atom willard was focussing more the other bands he's in like The special goodness and angels and airwaves?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,893 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Offspring played here in Perth two weeks ago. Headlined a festival here so very much still going and putting on a good show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

they have a new guy now that atom left still have john freese as the session drummer though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Mano_Cornuta

To be honest, so long as it's not on during my leaving cert, I don't care where it is! I went to England to the festival last year, my first festival and it was brilliant!! And I can't go to any European festivals this year, what with the exams, and the week in Egypt, and the fact that there don't seem to be any good bands playing the festivals I can go to....desperate fro another festival so I am!

Anyone know anything about the Irish metal festivals? What are they like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

i like the idea of kiss playin! id love to see them live!

• Advertisement
Advertisement