Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which food processor?

• 24-03-2008 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering what food processor you would recommend for making homemade nut butter?

Thanks,
    cozmik

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,047 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Moved to 'Home Appliances'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

Thanks for moving my post to this dead forum. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Hey there, it's only a new forum, give it time to take off :)

Take a look at some of the processors on Amazon and pick one with a higher power. A higher power will really chop and blend them well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Magimix. End of. :D

I have one of these, its about 26 years old, and I've never had to replace an attachment or had it repaired.

I could send you by PM, a few brands not to get if you want.

cozmik wrote: »
    Thanks for moving my post to this dead forum. :rolleyes:

Oh, how he scorned us, where is he now?? Huh huh??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

Thanks for your suggestion sueme.I would like a Magimix but they are a bit too pricey. I was hoping there would be something around the 100 euro mark with a strong enough motor.

regards
    cozmik

The Kenwood FP730, is a good machine. 1000w, and it includes a blender. I would research the price, you should be able to get it for around 100. I wouldn't go for a lower power with Kenwood though.

Advertisement