Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening Times

• 24-03-2008 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Mods not sure if this is valid here or not but feel free to close.

Myself and a buddy have been developing a website for past couple of years in our spare time. Its basically gonna be a list of businesses for Ireland focussing on Opening times and 24hour locations. We are starting with Waterford City and trying to capture as much as we can. Giving that we both work full time its difficult to get around the shops and businesses to get the times.

If its ok with the Mods if any of you have opening times for any sort of businesses in Waterford City could you post them here and we can add them to the site. We are updating the database at the moment so if you can help at all it would be great.
    Hopefully this will be a handy way for you all to find out whats open about town.

Let me know what you think & Thanks for your help.

Bazual.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Seems like a good idea.. but I dont know any opening hours, sorry :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

So thats how people keep thanking peoples posts, because the think they're actually clicking on quick reply ....

Anyways,

Xtravision - Parnell Street - 10am to 11pm Monday to Saturday - 12pm to 11pm Sunday
    Xtravision - Ballybricken - 10am to 10pm Monday to Saturday - 12pm to 10pm Sunday
    Xtravision - Lisduggan - 10am to 11pm Monday to Saturday - 12pm to 11pm Sunday
    Xtravision - Tramore - 10am to 11pm Monday to Saturday - 12pm to 11pm Sunday
    Xtravision - Dunmore Road - 11am to 11pm Monday to Saturday - 12pm to 11pm Sunday

These are correct as close to what I remember ...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

It should be moved.. tho im getting used to it!

Advertisement