Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some Part time work

Options
  • 24-03-2008 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

I was just looking for a part time job around Galway, does any one know of any jobs avaliable I checked the advertiser .I can work Thursday to Sunday and will work basically anywhere nights dont bother me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

still looking

• Registered Users Posts: 25,952 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Print 10 copies of your CV.

Walk down Williamsgate/Shop/High/Cross Streets. Look in the shop windows for places that say "help wanted". Go inside, ask if they want people to work the evenings you're looking for work. If so, chat some more about what you can do for them, and leave a CV with them.

Do not look on boards.ie, it's full of students etc etc. Employers who have jobs to fill do not hang out here!

I am doing that allready ,just thought people would know of jobs avaliable where they work and try and his fellow boardsie.

Either way
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Saw a sign up in Statoil Newcastle today looking for staff...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

GA

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭galwaygirleen

If your willing to work evenings;/ nights etc You should try pubs/clubs taxi/hackney offices, worth a try. No harm in leaving in your c.v

will do ill try any where, loads of c.vs went out today thanks for the help any way

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

dunnes are always looking for ppl. what type of experience do you have?

worked since 17 worked every where includind dunnes,but in collge studing computers.I am 24

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

JustMary wrote: »
    Do not look on boards.ie, it's full of students etc etc. Employers who have jobs to fill do not hang out here!

Where are you getting that from?

• Advertisement
Advertisement