Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Waiting times seem to be going down

Options
  • 24-03-2008 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Failed first test about a month ago and just got called for an sgs test in may. Seems waiting times are going down or was i just lucky??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Wow, they are going down but thats mad.

Failed in late oct only got called 2 weeks ago.

Was a 10month wait the first time

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I applied late November and got a letter from SGS at the end of January to contact them for a test date. They could have fitted me in in February but I put it back to the end of March (tomorrow, in fact. argh!).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

eth0_ wrote: »
    I applied late November and got a letter from SGS at the end of January to contact them for a test date. They could have fitted me in in February but I put it back to the end of March (tomorrow, in fact. argh!).

Good luck!

Best of luck eth0!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Good luck, i'm friday ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Applied at the start of February, got my letter to call for an appointment couple of days ago. Certainly seems to be improving.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭squishywishy

Brother reapplied 6 weeks ago and got his too. Why do some of the SGS letters let you choose time and date and others tell you where and when??

fingers, toes, legs and arms crosed i pass this time!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

A friend of mine failed mid february and passed today, the end of march. Around a 5 week interval between the tests.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

I waited 5 weeks from applying to test date

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I passed! :-D
    Did mine today in Dun Laoghaire, the examiner was really friendly and made small-talk which relaxed me a bit!

• Advertisement
Advertisement