Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Running in Phoenix Park???

• 24-03-2008 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Running in Phoenix Park???
    Hiya...

Moving from Galway to Dublin this week. I'm a beginner at the running but better then i was 2 months ago !! Found some fellow beginners threw 'board.ie' to run the prom in Galway & we ended up being a great little team - motivating each other & talking about marathons!!! Sad to leave the girls........

But looking for anyone interested in evening runs, in Pheonix Park. nothing too crazy but 3-4 nights a week would be great!!!

Any takers or suggestions let me know??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

You could also ask over on the Athletics forum. Some keen runners over there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭cavedave

Evil Phil You could also ask over on the Athletics forum. Some keen runners over there.

Phil is right. Also fitness in Rec is worth talking to as well.
    My favorite spot to run in the park is around the polo pitch. You get to have a look at the tigers as well from here. There is some sort of building going on near the zoo at the moment so this spot may not be ideal now.

Advertisement