Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Code for flash button imported into Dreamweaver

Options
  • 24-03-2008 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I am designing a project in Dreamweaver and have a local host i.e. Apache Tomcat 5.0.28 where I test my pages.
    At the moment I am using a standard button from Dreamweaver that when pressed calls a jsp page, so the code for this button is as follows:

<form action - http://localhost:8080/project\Local_root_folder\history.jsp method = "get"
    <input type = "submit" name = "button" id = "button2" value = "Citedal"/>
    </form>

(NOTE: When the button called Citedal is pressed the jsp gets the information about the Citedal from the Database.)

This all works perfectly for me BUT....
    here' the problem -

I need to use a custom made button which I have created in Flash and imported into Dreamweaver as a movie called Three_btn.swf
    This button is in keeping with my design layout but I have no idea how to code it in Flash in actions. Someone mentioned to me that I need to use LoadVars(); in the actions before I import it into Dreamweaver?

HELP!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gericom

hi guys

would anyone have any ideas

regards

gericom

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I think this covers what you are looking for

Advertisement