Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bands in McGinleys pub, Letterkenny

Options
  • 24-03-2008 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

Greetings

Am just back from a stay in Letterkenny and spent Sunday evenin getting trollied in McGinleys pub. There was a band on called something like Nasty and the Fantastics - playing bluesy/rock covers. Was wondering did anybody know of them and whether they have anything recorded or on myspace etc?

Tried a quick google but can find nothing and I'm not even 100% sure of the band name.

Cheers :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Hang in there and Im sure someone from Letterkenny will be able to give you some info.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Beans_On

Yeah i know the drummer (posts here as well i think)
    "Nasty & the Fantastics" playing the Grill in LK (or whatever its called now!)next friday as far as i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

Beans_On wrote: »
    Yeah i know the drummer (posts here as well i think)
    "Nasty & the Fantastics" playing the Grill in LK (or whatever its called now!)next friday as far as i know.

Cheers mate - do ye know if they play outside of Donegal at all? Would definitely be interested in seein them again (whilst being able to stand up and concentrate a bit). Class sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Beans_On

Cheers mate - do ye know if they play outside of Donegal at all? Would definitely be interested in seein them again (whilst being able to stand up and concentrate a bit). Class sound.
    Great Bluesy/Garage sound alright.
    Well they seem to be playing every odd w/e around Donegal/Derry.
    Ill keep ya posted sure!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

hi aquascrotum
    apologies for the late reply. im the drummer with the band. no myspace or anything like that set up but if your in the area we're in O'Malleys in ballybofey this saturday nite (5th april),the gweedore bar in derry on fri 18th and back in mcginleys on sat 19th

and easter sunday was a serious session alrite!

j

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Lori074

hi aquascrotum
    apologies for the late reply. im the drummer with the band. no myspace or anything like that set up but if your in the area we're in O'Malleys in ballybofey this saturday nite (5th april),the gweedore bar in derry on fri 18th and back in mcginleys on sat 19th

and easter sunday was a serious session alrite!

j
    hey u play at weddings or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

hi Lori074

aye we play weddings alrite, drop a pm if you want info ;)

myspace up and running since my last visit here...

http://www.myspace.com/nastyandthefantasticsmusic

Advertisement