Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good home for rabbit wanted!

Options
  • 24-03-2008 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hi All

We have a 10 month old rabbit that we need to find a good home for. Poppy is a dwarf rabbit so still quite small and brown in colour. Also comes with a double story hutch and all accessories. Anyone interested please pm me

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

dubsgirl wrote: »
    Hi All

We have a 10 month old rabbit that we need to find a good home for. Poppy is a dwarf rabbit so still quite small and brown in colour. Also comes with a double story hutch and all accessories. Anyone interested please pm me

Thanks

Post it in the Animal and pet issues forum. There would be more ppl there that would perhaps be in a position to help you out.

Word of warning though, dont answer any questions as to why you are getting rid of the pet. Its none of their business and it tends to lead to you getting judged.. particularly if the animal is a dog.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=240

Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

will do thanks snyper.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭royalflush2003

hi, how big do they grow, and do they always stay in hutch.??????

Hi no they don't stay in the hutch all of the time. Need to be let out each day for a little run around. Preferable to have a rabbit run really.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

hiya is this litte pet still available to be rehomed? we once had a rabbit she died of old age & lived for over 8 years!! could even have been 9. my children miss her terrably, i was gonna buy one from a pet shop but all the have is realy small 7/8 weeks old, we would prefare one that has grown up a little.

If you have already rehomed him thats great, We wil keep on looking We shall keep looking i know we will find one somplace.

* i agree with you all rabbits should have a run of the garden Or at least a decentg size run made of chicken wire or simular. they live a longer with all the daily excersise they get!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Gogo_boards

Hi Spongbob,

I have a beautiful white male (with some brown on mouth and ears) long haired rabbit that is available to a good home. He is about 6 months old. Near fully grown (I think). Neutered recently.

Plenty of pictures available to show your kids prior to adoption. Very sweet with good temperament. Can do some tricks, including jumping through a hoop, spin, bounce up & down, give a kiss.

Hi Spongbob - yes Poppy has already been rehomed - thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement