Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiles at back of cooker

Options
  • 24-03-2008 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

I have a cooker which is in the corner of the units. It is not against the wall but has a shelf (timber) at the back of it which was constructed by the guy who installed my kitchen. I had it tiled and it provides a shelf. However, some of the tiles immediately at the back of the hob hav come loose. Just wondering, would I be better to have this front section tiled again or is there any way I could put back the tiles which have come loose and what is the best tile adhesive to do this repair job? The guy who tiled my kitchen is no longer in business so I am wondering could I attempt to rescue it myself!!!

Advertisement