Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

want to bring our cat to Australia with us

• 24-03-2008 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, all.
    We will be moving to Australia at the end of the year and we want to bring our cat with us. Has anyone been through that before? The flight takes really long - I wonder if he will be in the same plane with us, if he needs to be sedated, if he will be put in quarantine once we get there, how much will the whole thing cost and if he needs any special papers done... :confused: ? He is very healthy and all his vacc's are up to date. Have no idea where to start... Any help? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 preso77

thanks a million, davey180! I'm taking a look at it right now! my cat looks already worried... :(

preso77 wrote: »
    thanks a million, davey180! I'm taking a look at it right now! my cat looks already worried... :(
    Cat-in-a-Plane-II-Print-C10070992.jpeg
    Im going to to the land down under!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Get him a pet passport, start now as it takes 6 months. It will significantly reduce kittys time in quarantine.

Jumpy wrote: »
    Get him a pet passport, start now as it takes 6 months. It will significantly reduce kittys time in quarantine.
    you mean pussport!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement