Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Part/Full time course for Cubase, Reason Music Production?

Options
  • 24-03-2008 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi,

Ok firstly, i've completed the City and Guilds Sound engineering 1820 pt1+2 in TBMC afew years ago.

Basically i did the live sound course and later in the year changed my mind to the studio production!! :(

Anyways, I've been using Reason for about 1 and a half years and i would'nt say i mastered it but i know my way around and have made over 50 songs of different genres. But on the cubase side, im a bit rough and could learn alot more.

I produce my own music, i like alot of genres from Metal,Rock,Dance,Psy-trance, IDM and so on.

So does anybody recommend any good production courses up in Dublin?
    Dance production....etc. Part time or Full time. ?

Thanks for reading?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

That sounds like Barry from Virtu's bag - find his partner 'StudioRat' on here and drop him a line I'd say...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

PaulBrewer wrote: »
    That sounds like Barry from Virtu's bag - find his partner 'StudioRat' on here and drop him a line I'd say...

Tis true...

Advertisement