Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with a guinea pig when on Holiday

Options
  • 24-03-2008 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

we have no options to get someone to look after him. Does anyone know of a place where you can leave pets like this for a couple of weeks. we have out dog sorted already in a kennel.

Celbridge/leixlip area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭carwash_2006

I know a place in Duleek Co Meath if you get really stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

we have no options to get someone to look after him. Does anyone know of a place where you can leave pets like this for a couple of weeks. we have out dog sorted already in a kennel.

Celbridge/leixlip area.

I live in maynooth, and in our town council window there's an advertisement for a small pets boarding home where people can leave their small pets when going away. I can get the number for you if you want, one of my mates has it anyway, he was pranking the number asking them would they take an anaconda ...

so PM me or oreply on here saying if you're interested and I'll get the number for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I do guineapig boarding but probably too far away from you, you could try logging on to petsireland or irishanimals forum to see if there is someone more local to you. Also ask in the local vets they might know of someone.

I think there is a crowd in loughlinstown you should find them under irishanimals site

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Meant to say if you do get stuck we are about an hour and half from Kilcullen my e-mail is cavycare@eircom.net

• Advertisement
Advertisement