Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mi.To

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

Like the back, hate the front

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

wow, its actually called a Me Too? Doesnt that somewhat belittle the target consumer base?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,419 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Yeah I like it! Cool little car
    alfa.com wrote:
    Alfa Mi.To comes with 4 different Turbo engines fuel and diesel

LOL :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Wossack wrote: »
    wow, its actually called a Me Too? Doesnt that somewhat belittle the target consumer base?

"MiTo" in Italian means "Legend" or "Myth" afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Wossack wrote: »

MiTo is meant to represent 'Milan-Torino' AFAIK.

Or maybe not. Plenty of discussion here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I'm still not sold on the front either, but think some minor added detail could sort it out.

Its pronounced 'me tow' as far as i'm aware...

TBH, if the size is larger than a Mini and slightly smaller than a 147, it could be ideal for me. The GF will not be happy about 3 doors though - I'd be after a 1.4 Turbo...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

I believe that the front is based on the 8C and this will be the shape of things to come for all new Alfas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Looks like a freaky Mini One / Alfa love child.

Me no likey!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭shanel23

Afraid not - I think their style team have had an off day !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭TomMc

It's cute if a little bug eyed looking from the front. Rear/side profile is better. This is Italian style after all so not for those who are ultra conservative and like all things bland.

If it takes a few Micra customers from Nissan as well as Mini ones, I for one won't be complaining. Fiat 500 and now this. And maybe a RHD Lancia in the future too. An Italian motoring renaissance is overdue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Sadly the new lancia delta looks like bugs bunny :(
    http://www.italiancar.net/site/news/06/0906/LanciaDelta/Lancia_Delta1_b.jpg

I can see the 8c influence in that Alfa though :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Oh look a fiat 500!

Advertisement