Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Events Forum Missing from Drop Down

Options
  • 25-03-2008 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

As above.... it's not appearing under the SYS drop down menu.

all the best!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Yes... I have no idea why that is happening, keep meaning to have a look at it, kinda low on my priority list. Thanks for highlighting though!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

An update: Spent an hour or so looking at this and I feel like a bit of an eejit because I still don't know why it's happening; I can manually readd the forum to the menu easily enough, but it's not a solution. I will need to consult the Oracle (Cloud) as it seems to be happening with one or two other forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Ha.. think I gave this a mention in the podcast... no pressure or anything.. haha..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

I would like this fixed as I am trying to organise a Boards Karaoke night! :(

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement