Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain Biking UL downhill???

Options
  • 25-03-2008 5:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭

Hey, ive been living in limerick the last few years, have been lamentinting my "very" custom orange ms. isle for most of them. I've been regretting selling her for a long long time. I would love a bit of downhill action over the easter break. Please tell me you guys have some trails, and please please tell me you rent bikes, i dont care what the bikes are, as long as i get the thrill of a decent downhill course again (i havent been on a downhill bike since ravensdale 2003 or 4!) Any info on downhilling/ 4x/ anything that does not require up-hill pedaling much appreciated.

Thats not to take from the xc riders, fair play for being able to cycle up the hills i can only hope to blast down on!!

Comments

Advertisement