Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Card and Baby Stuff online???

Options
  • 25-03-2008 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

We're due our first little one the first week in June and we're looking to buy stuff for him online. Do you know if any website takes laser cards?
    Also can anyone recommend a good cot and mobile??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Try getting a V3 card.

www.v3.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭norm

Bought some stuff from bubblebaby.ie. They take laser if i remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

More maternity wear but has some kiddies stuff, www.bumpbasics.com - irish site with a shop just outside Drogheda too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Mother care will be launching their website in April.

www.mothercare.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Anne Logan

My friend introduced me to shopping online recently, really for myself however now I also shop for my wee boy. I have used a site called baby nation.ie the quality is fantastic and every time I've ordered, my goods have arrived next day! I called them the first time I ordered just because I was new to them and they were great. When my first order arrived I got a voucher for discount! They do a lot of organic products and although I haven't ordered any toys or furniture from them my friends have and they were really pleased, I can recommend them. There are lots of other sites out there & I've tried three others, all I can say is check them out I think they accept all cards.

• Advertisement
Advertisement