Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bear Grylls - Mission Everest

• 25-03-2008 12:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭

Anyone watch this on C4 last night? I thought it was pretty good:D might be repeated sometime in the week

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭pd101

Missed it last night but its repeated again Tuesday at 10 on More4. I presume thats next Tuesday as its not listed for tonight. The new series starts on 13th April on C4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Did he stay in hotels this time? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Saw it, yeah, pretty entertaining alright.

I thought (as usual) Bear came across as gung-ho and fearless (except for the little 'boo-hoo' episode :rolleyes:) while his mate was a bit 'yellar'.

Apparently their mode of transport (paramotoring) is statistically safer than motorcycling and just a tad more dangerous than driving. Must give it a go sometime, beat the traffic :D.

Advertisement