Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Empties!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

This may seem a very down-to-earth question lads, but what the hell are ye doing with your empty cases and cartridges? I'm swimming in .22 and 12 gauge empties and don't know what to do with 'em. Is recycling an option or what's to be done? :confused:

hmmm could make a cool keepsake.. ill take some off you if you don't mind... all shapes and sizes once there not loaded ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭WallysWorld

bullets wrote: »
    I've also bought collectors ammo like the Shells you see on an A10-Tankbuster aircraft
    for display/collecting and Customs had no issues with them and I can goto any antique fair
    and most Irish Amry Surpluss stores and buy novelty keyrings or belts of spent .308 cases.

~B

Bullets could you pm me or post up where you got the old shells, my dad is looking for a big old brass artillery shell to use on his boat, to store a coil of rope i think and were not sure how to go about getting one!

Edit: to apologise for a complete de-rail of the thread! I usually just dump shotgun shells in the bin, my old .22 was a semi/auto and i usually shot mini-mags or stingers which ejected a good ways, so finding the spent brass in scrub or grass could be a btich! which meant I never had too many to deal with though I still have a rake of them around the place where I came in from shooting and just emptied a handful into a vase or something around the house.

Advertisement