Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Question

Options
  • 25-03-2008 1:37pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

My girlfriend wants to go to colllege and contacted the college last week and they told her she needed a CAO number so we went online last night to their website and received CAO application number.

Is this the number she needs to give the college or will they issue a different number?

Their was other sections that needed filling out - do all these have to be filled out or will the college ask those questions?

Thanks

Comments

Afternoon :)

I don't know the form off the top of my head but has she read through all the nitty bitty bits in the cao handbook? From what I remember all the bits about 'do fill in this' and stuff was covered in it.

There's an online copy available on http://www.cao.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Probably the same number. It's an 8 digit number, starting with 08 (for this year).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Cheers Myth and Ronny

Ya it does start with 08

I presume filling it online eliminates the need for posting the form?

Yeah, just one is required!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Ya it does start with 08

I think it's brilliant this year.

My new one is 085 so it almost looks like a phone number.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Thanks again

I will get her to send off the number to the college and take it from there

Advertisement