Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Integra DC5 Insurance

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,808 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

I dont mean to sound like an asshole, but how did you afford the golf GT, and that much for insurance?A GT golf is over 30 grand isnt it, a friend of mine bought one new last year, its a very nice car.

Christmas pressie from daddy! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 65,420 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

JHMEG wrote: »
    Eh, I think you're living in a fantasy world there unkel.

Yeah right :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

unkel wrote: »
    Yeah right :)
    :confused:Did you read my post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Did you give www.brittoninsurance.com

I would advise you ring them, they a nice bunch of people and really try help you get the quote.

Too be honest, I think you will get a quote in the end. All the company's I rang told me that, I am best waiting till I am in my 20s before you try insure the car.

As for the fools driving CTRs around with "insurance", They need to get a grip on the facts of the binding contract, between them and the company, which states that you must declare, any misprint on your papers.

IE, the fact it says on the paper that its a 1.6 civic(NON VTEC, LET ALONE DOHC VTEC)

I say the very fact, that it first states that its not imported ! May voided the insurance.

Second the the engine number not matching the correct engine number for the type of car. (Another sure way of making your cover VOID)

And may-be someone should tell them that the insurance people do not just hand out money. They have a very, very long look at your car.

Also, Garda are not attracted too your car, but attracted to the way in which you drive the car.

EG, Hey look at that Honda, its driving like a nutter.

Best of luck getting that Quote !

Drive in a respectful manor too other road users and there will be no hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

Did you give www.brittoninsurance.com

I would advise you ring them, they a nice bunch of people and really try help you get the quote.

cheers for that i tried them online but they only have a 1955cc model listed for the integra... the dc5 is 1998cc... i'll give them a ring at 9.30 and see what the story is

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Most them online yokes are pure muck.

They always give the get the boat page.

Ringing the company work out alot better !

Advertisement