Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer punt for tonight EireU21

Options
  • 25-03-2008 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi Guys, what ye make of this Serbia win/Draw double chance at 8/11 Paddy Power.

Ireland U21 V Serbia U21

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

well for starters ireland (not Eire) are playing Montenegro as opposed to Serbia.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

Very political are'nt we. I thought this was a gambling site Fat Gav.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Well our actual country name is Eire - not Rep. of Ireland.. But it is Montenegro.. The way the under 21's are playing I wouldn't put it past them to lose

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

the eire name always annoys me james. you never see it used anywhere but on english tv, generally ITV, and i just find it smarmy. it hits a raw nerve, i won't lie to you, and i can't really explain it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

1-1 Hope u backed it OP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

Sure did. Got a nice return as well. Fair play to young A Keogh. Hopefully we'll get to see few of these youngsters in senior setup. Quinn small lad with red hair is decent player too.

Advertisement