Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

" Quickies "

Options
  • 25-03-2008 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Joe and Wanda had a small apartment in the city.

They decided that the only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon quickie, with their ten-year-old son around, was to get him to report on neighborhood activities from the balcony.

They thought that spying would happily distract him for an hour or so.

The boy began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation.

"There's a car being towed from the parking lot," he said.

Then, "An ambulance just drove by."

A few more moments passed and he called, "Looks like the Andersons have company."

And then, "Matt's riding a new bike… and the Coopers are screwing."

Mom and dad shot up in bed. "How do you know that?" the startled father asked.

"Their kid is standing out on the balcony too," his son replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There were two little crabs who met in Florida every year.

One year when they arrived, one little crab was shivering terribly. The other crab asked why and he said, "I got a ride here on a man's moustache. He drove so fast, I was freezing."

"Well," the other crab said, "why don't you hide up a lady's skirt next year. Then you won't be as cold."

The little crab said, "Hey, that isn't a bad idea."

A year later, the two crabs met at the same place, and the one little crab was shivering very badly again. The other crab asked if he had taken his advice and he said, "Yeah, I went and hid up a lady's skirt,

but when I woke up in the morning I was on that's guy's moustache again!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement