Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone playing ff3 now on ds to help me get onion knight?

Options
  • 25-03-2008 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

in ff3 on the DS i have to send 7 emails to someone else playing ff3 to get an onion knight but none of my mates have it so wondering if anyone else out there will send me their friend code to do it. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Hey, I'm actually playing one of the final dungeon's in FF3 at the moment, so I can't get to a moogle; if no one else gets back to you I should be able to tell you my friend code over the next couple of days.

[ETA:] So the Cloud of Darkness just whooped my ass, so I find myself back at my moogle now. Here's my friend code: 494026532758

Just to let you know that the Onion Knight isn't really worth using unless you're guys are on about level 80-85+, because their stats are heavily dependant upon your level. I just read that in a strategy guide so I'm assuming it's true. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭breadbin

grand, ill pm you my friend code after work. i have to get it first;-) yeah i heard the onion knight is crap until later on but just sounds too cool.

Advertisement