Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Volkswagen Passat Hudcap

Options
  • 25-03-2008 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Lads.
    Im looking for one VW passat Hubcap. Anybody have any spare or know where i can get some?these can oly be bought in sets of 4 as far as i know and really don't need four!
    Appreciate any help/suggestions!
    Thanks
    PP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,357 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

The vw dealers will sell one but it will cost ya

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Ya, they'll sell them individually - one cost me 40e :eek:

You can try a breakers yard if you want, they might have something lying around.

Or ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭pedantic.pat

Jayzus.40euro for a lump of plastic with a VW sign!be cheaper buying an alloy!ah well if thats what they are.Thaniks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭milmo

Otto parts sell them individually. Approx €30. Got one a few months back. Shops in dublin, galway and a few other places I can't remember. Google will direct you

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Buy a set and ebay the rest. Alternatively, I know where there's one on the roadside near Youghal:D

Mum lost one from her Passat recently and she went out to find it but couldn't. She took an alternative route home and found another one:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement