Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Get me out of here!

• 25-03-2008 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have always had the notion to just drop everything and head off to start over someplace new and far away.
    Im 23, lived in Cork City my whole life and though i've had a good time and made great friends, im terrified at the prospect of spending any more of my time here. I'm kinda sick of Ireland now. I work full-time at the moment at a job I don't like and really just want a change. Correction, I need a change, and fast.

I have my eye on New Zealand and would love to hear from anyone either in the same boat or has had a similar experience and can let me know how it went. I'm completely sold on this, and it will take a lot to make me change my mind. It's a big decision, but I feel I something like this could be just what's needed.

So if anyone out there has something to contribute, i'd really appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

My brother lives in NZ with his GF, apparently there aren't many Irish there and the weather is pretty similar to home. Australia is the hotspot if your going toward that area of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

hiya i'm in the same situation, sort of.. my solution was to get a 6 week sabbatical from work and go to new zealand and see if i like it.. if not i always have my job to come back to til i find something(or somewhere) better

i'm planning on seeing as much of both islands as possible within the 6 weeks - which most of my friends that have been there say is loads of time.

who knows i may not come back!!

Advertisement