Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Got a slowy.... Tyre Weld?

Options
  • 25-03-2008 8:11pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a slow puncture, it has a nail in it. Cause I have been driving on it apparently the tyre is f**ked and I need a new one. I was kinda planning on getting new tyres anyway so I ordered two from www.eiretyres.com

They will not be delivered for a few days, but the puncture is getting worse. I filled it up this morning and leaving work it was very low.

I bought some tyre weld but I was told not to use it has it messes up the wheel and it a pain to get it off.

What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Throw on the spare:rolleyes: Don't bother with that rubbish tyre weld!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I only have one of those gay little space saver ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Zascar wrote: »
    I only have one of those gay little space saver ones!

I know there sh!t but just wait until the other ones come. That is a messy job getting them off with it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I've used TyreWeld a couple of times, never had any complaints from the tyre fitters afterwards.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Change it. A space saver will be safer, if limited in performance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement