Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pamela Izevbekhai - Should She Be Deported?

Options
1939495969799»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭rkeane

O'Coonassa wrote: »
    Oh but I do, you've been saying what you think.

And it's largely overblown reactionary nonsense. :pac:

I have to say, you are the the most out of touch poster I've ever seen on boards. We don't live in this happy clappy world you waffle about, each of us lives in the big bad world, a world which has laws....something you seem blatantly ignorant of. Pamela Izevbekhai will ultimately be deported from this country, through multiple court cases she has been shown to be nothing other than an economic migrant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭O'Coonassa

Zambia232 wrote: »
    Pity one that did have some money behind them did not stay there.

How do you know she's got money? Is money everything to a mother do you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭O'Coonassa

rkeane wrote: »
    I have to say, you are the the most out of touch poster I've ever seen on boards. We don't live in this happy clappy world you waffle about, each of us lives in the big bad world, a world which has laws....something you seem blatantly ignorant of. Pamela Izevbekhai will ultimately be deported from this country, through multiple court cases she has been shown to be nothing other than an economic migrant.

lol you wouldn't at all know the 'big bad world' even if it came and invaded your overprivileged bubble. You'd ask for any hint or reminder of it to be deported from your fortress Europe. You're about as in touch as Marie Antionette was.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I think this particular thread has run its course. If there are any developments in this specific case, a new thread can be started.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement