Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISEB - Software Testing - QA Engineering

Options
  • 25-03-2008 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Are these certifications well recognized in the industry:

ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
    ISEB Practitioner Certificate in Software Testing

Thanks for your input!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

i have the material to self study the foundation one and alot of QA job recruitment ads have it down as a requirement so looks like it is well recognised.

i haven't done the exam yet; in the middle of building a house. but when i get a few hours i plan to do this foundation exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Seems to be well recognised.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

thekooman wrote: »
    i have the material to self study the foundation one and alot of QA job recruitment ads have it down as a requirement so looks like it is well recognised.

i haven't done the exam yet; in the middle of building a house. but when i get a few hours i plan to do this foundation exam.

Did you have to pay for the materials for the exam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

cronos wrote: »
    Did you have to pay for the materials for the exam

got them off a friend who did it and there are some sample questions on the web. the material is basically a glorified syllabus. most of the questions for the foundation are straightforward especially if you work in test / qa.

do a google blog search for iseb.

Advertisement