Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blinds shops

• 25-03-2008 9:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭

There are a few around the city, I'm looking to get some blinds fitted in my apartment, has anyone ever used any of them?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

i got my blinds in charisma blinds and find them excelent,very nice people to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭twinkle77

pommers wrote: »
    i got my blinds in charisma blinds and find them excelent,very nice people to deal with.

I used them too recently and found them the exact same, so nice and the were the cheapest. The were the only ones that could provide me with what I wanted when all the other places said that i couldnt get that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

if they are the crowd down by the happy garden, i'd recommend them too. very helpful, not at all pushy and very reasonable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

yeah charisma for me as well very professional , friendly and easy to talk to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭jimmytheman

ive used tara blinds on michael st --- very accomodating and fast efficient service - at a good price -

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭markymac

I have a mate who works for Charisma. He loves working there as it's a family run business. They have a good name for quality work and competitive pricing, and they're not pushy sales people either.

Others are Tara Blinds (Michael St.), Blinds of Waterford (Hanover St.) & ACME Blinds (The Quay) as used by Wile E. Coyote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭cutback

We're going to go with Charisma, they gave us the best quote (and of course the info from here is great to have).

Thanks to everyone who posted.

...now for the flooring, we're planning on using the place in the business centre near Musgraves (Tycor Flooring?), opinions always welcome!

cutback wrote: »
    We're going to go with Charisma, they gave us the best quote (and of course the info from here is great to have).

Thanks to everyone who posted.

...now for the flooring, we're planning on using the place in the business centre near Musgraves (Tycor Flooring?), opinions always welcome!

What are you looking for? Laminate wood flooring, wood flooring, carpet, tiles?

markymac wrote: »
    What are you looking for? Laminate wood flooring, wood flooring, carpet, tiles?

laminate wood flooring and some lino for the bathroom, nothing expensive

laminate wood flooring and some lino for the bathroom, nothing expensive

Morris's, Cork Road
    Michael Crowe's, Johnstown (It will pay you to find him!!)

• Advertisement

markymac wrote: »
    Morris's, Cork Road
    Michael Crowe's, Johnstown (It will pay you to find him!!)

I dropped into Michael Crowe's, their prices seemed good. Do you have 1st hand experience of them? Do they have a good reputation around the city?

I dropped into Michael Crowe's, their prices seemed good. Do you have 1st hand experience of them? Do they have a good reputation around the city?

Yes, got a lot of stuff there for a house I used to rent out. Laminate flooring, Beds, Lockers, etc.. It isnt top notch but depends on your budget. The laminate wood flooring lasted great, sold the house 2 years after but I'd say it's still down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Ryans up in mayors walk have lovely wood blinds..and i think theres 20% off the mo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Just got mine in ryans

Lovely crew

20% off also

Advertisement