Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3G Vodafone contract transfer

Options
  • 25-03-2008 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi Guys
    I have one of the those 3G modems from vodafone with €29.99 contract (12 months left), I want to get rid off it because just got eircom line with DSL, is it possible to transfer my contract to somebody else so he/she will stay with vodafone if they want? (will include 3G modem and 3 months half price rental)
    has anyone done something like that?

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

It is indeed possible, it is called a change of ownership. Be aware they will get the number involved in the transfer. The Voda stores should have a form for both of you to fill out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ironleg

SDooM wrote: »
    It is indeed possible, it is called a change of ownership. Be aware they will get the number involved in the transfer. The Voda stores should have a form for both of you to fill out.

Thanx SDooM

Advertisement