Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personality Test

Options
  • 25-03-2008 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Apologies if this is the wrong board for this but does anyone know where in Dublin can I do a personality test?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

the scientology kind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Abbey St.

Keep an eye out for the scientology office.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,052 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Church of Scientology Mission of Dublin Ltd.
    62/63 Middle Abbey St.
    Dublin 1
    Ireland
    Tel: 353-1-872-0007
    E-mail: dublin@scientology.net

edit: snap.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

... any barman in the city.

You can take online tests for this. Depends on what its for i suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

K09 wrote: »
    Hi,

Apologies if this is the wrong board for this but does anyone know where in Dublin can I do a personality test?

Thanks.

Can we ask why?

Is your personality not working or something that you need it tested?:D

I did a personality test with the scientologists one time, and they said while I did actually have a personalty, it sucked, and they asked me not to come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

If your feeling a bit low in yourself OP I wouldn't go near that crowd. They'll have you signing over your pay check and the deeds to your mother's house in no time. Their personality check will only tell you how in need you are of their help anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

If you're considering going to the Scientologists for a personality test, I'd suggest you lock yourself in a room for quite some time and ask that meals are brought to you, whilst you re-evaluate wtf you're at.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Overheal wrote: »
    Church of Scientology Mission of Dublin Ltd.
    62/63 Middle Abbey St.
    Dublin 1
    Ireland
    Tel: 353-1-872-0007
    E-mail: dublin@scientology.net

yep :D

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭K09

scientology!? ah no! where did this come from?
    I just want to do one to find which career I am best suited to....so any suggestions other than scientology?
    thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Mary-Ellen

Don't know anywhere in Dublin,
    but there are a couple to do online if you haven't thought of that
    pretty easy to find if you google them,

Hope that helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I just want to do one to find which career I am best suited to....so any suggestions other than scientology?
    thanks.

Oh career,I can tell you that. Do whatever makes you happy. Believe me,you'll thank me in 40 years or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

thanks.

Maybe you're looking for an aptitude test rather than a personality test then. Have a chat with a career guidance counsellor. If you're still in school or college, there should be one around to talk to. If not, maybe someone else can recommend a professional one.

Oh, and stay the **** away from the scientologists. They'll chew you up and spit you out, taking all your money in the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

http://etcconsult.com/career-guidance/career-guidance/career-guidance.html

this is what you want, they run a full suite of aptitude tests, personality tests, IQ tests...the works, you talk what a psychologist/career guidance guy. then they produce a 30 page report on the results and bring you back to discuss them. i know two people that have done it and havent looked back. the tests take about a day and then the report takes about 3-4 weeks to be produced.

Advertisement