Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ford fiesta bumpers

Options
  • 25-03-2008 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

okay, so before i even start i'll acknowledge the fact there'll be a lot of jibes about this. just got my first car, 1998 ford fiesta encore.
    its a great little car and i love everything about it..apart from the fact the old black bumpers are turning a kind of grey colour from the sun.

im not really too gone on having black bumpers anyways cos its a red car and was thinking if i'm getting bumpers i may aswell get ones i like(even though people may laugh, it will be my car at the end of the day) and may aswell get side skirts to go. so ive been searching the net and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations? and if any of you might know what mk it is? all of the kits seem to be for certain marks but dont know which one the 1998 is.

thanks so much for any help, and thanks to anyone who holds off on the jokes at my expense ;)

even though its an old car i think ill be keeping it for a pretty long time, so dont mind if noone will want to buy it from me!

Comments

Advertisement