Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of piercings?

Options
  • 25-03-2008 11:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

After spending 2 years in a job where piercings were totally against company policy ive finally got free of the place and have decided on labret and tongue piercings. Im getting them on Thursday in Danny Bullmans in Limerick, anyone care to give me a ballpark figure for each one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

about €40 for labret, i think i pad €60 for my tongue. got em done in different places though so dunno what danny bullmans place will charge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Wilburt wrote: »
    about €40 for labret, i think i pad €60 for my tongue. got em done in different places though so dunno what danny bullmans place will charge
    i thought they must have a price board in thier shops or parlours like the hairdressers do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

they do yeah, or on leaflets, but people can be too lazy sometimes to check the place out first, then hop to the atm or whatever.
    if i was mean i'd quote way off, lucky im not drunk haha

client: "heres €200 for my labret piercing"
    piercer: "why are you giving me that much?"
    client: "eh some dude from the internet told me it'd cost that much"
    piercer: "oh eh yeah, he's right too, thanks!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Wilburt wrote: »
    they do yeah, or on leaflets, but people can be too lazy sometimes to check the place out first, then hop to the atm or whatever.
    if i was mean i'd quote way off, lucky im not drunk haha

client: "heres €200 for my labret piercing"
    piercer: "why are you giving me that much?"
    client: "eh some dude from the internet told me it'd cost that much"
    piercer: "oh eh yeah, he's right too, thanks!"
    good for you i must go to the hairdressers for quote lol.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Got the labret done earlier, cost me €30, not too bad and delighted with the piercing. Ill get the tongue done in 2-3 weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Advertisement