Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GLS: How was it for you?

Options
  • 25-03-2008 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

hi,

I've been hibernating for 18 months while working hard at establishing a new business. I thought I had finally jumped the last hurdle today when, after days of trawling the net and quote-collecting, I finally found a small-parcels delivery service to the UK (my main target market) which quoted 11-12 Euro incl. VAT instead of the 23 Euro it would cost me using An Post. However this company is GLS and before I locked myself away into hibernation they had chosen to establish a dodgy reputation to say the least. :(

Can anyone provide an update? Are they behaving themselves now? Do you know of any recent experiences by family/friends? Or have you used them in the past year? And if so.... how was it for you? :rolleyes:

Any feedback will be very much appreciated, I just don't want the hassle of dealing with integral incompetency whatever the savings...

best regards, :p

Oceana

Advertisement