Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

County Roll calls (Laois)

• 26-03-2008 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

Right here we go. I'm going to take a roll call of the airsoft players in my county (which is the immaculate county of Laois). I would encourage a player from their own respective county to do the same. No off topic posts please all I want to know is your name, age (optional), what PART of Laois you are from, what AEGs you own and your willingness to join a team. To be honest I'm doing this to help accumulate numbers for the team me and Monkey guy are starting. I'll kick it off

Name: Dara
    Town:Portarlington
    AEGs:M15A4 sportline
    Team:Captain of Wolf Pack:cool: airsoft (U14s team that takes 14 year olds exceptions made);)

[EDIT] I am especially interested in people in the Portarlington area

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,640 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

dont mean to thread spoil but there is an airsoft map of ireland showing

players locations :)

:cool::cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

This is the ONLY off topic post I will make but I have a plan. That is all you need to know;) Now on with the show!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

Ciaran Bannon, Lee, Laois, UMP, Im on ur team. By da way blay wheres dat map???

ice cold monkey:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Im from just on the border of laois

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 awhite07

name: awhite
    just started but very willing to give it all for the team:cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Actually where the hell is the map of eire and our players?

I cant find it on the iaa website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

http://irishairsoft.ie/map

Also i added a link to the Navigation Section.
    Don't know where it went.

On topic please guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

2 theads for one topic ,
    port team and laois team,

should be in the team recruitment thread

This isn't a team recruitment thread!Bwah:mad: I was just trying to make it easier for people to start teams (read the start of the thread throughly) nd I never intended the Port Team thread to become a recruitment thread

• Advertisement

Awhite I'm guessing took it was a recruitment thread that is all I will have some stiff words with him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Tomazas
    Portlaoise
    C.A.P.

Advertisement