Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dragan - fitness forum mod

Options
  • 26-03-2008 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

This nice, young chap has some serious problems with power abuse. He needs to be dethroned as soon as possible before he drives others away from thinking about their fitness and health. He is one of the most arrogant people I have come across on boards.

Basically he bans people for saying anything against the grain of things. I have been actively monitoring his behaviour over the last few months and it's time to call a halt to it. I say dethrone the young man.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

he's scum, pure and simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭timetogetfit

While I will refrain from calling people names because to do will only vindicate those mods banning us I have to agree that I feel there is an abuse of power by the mods on the fitness forum.I was banned today for a post about casein protein for whatever reason I do not know.I feel there is a buddy buddy system on that forum and if you try and defend yourself on it the mod steps in and bans you.I have never verbally abused or used racist or any type of remarks on that board that would actually warrent a banyet I constantly get banned.

I also I made a post about a supplement company as I used to order from them but I complained that I had to wait too lond for the orders yet this post was closed.Dont people who shell out there hard earned cash deserve to know about this

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

He's one of the pope's chillin' isnit

Just a pity all 3 of these didn't get recycled.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This fat loser has some serious problems with power abuse. He needs to be dethroned as soon as possible before he drives others away from thinking about their fitness and health. He is one of the most arrogant people I have come across on boards.
    Fat loser? You're some piece of work. I was going to ask you to explain yourself but I don't think your comment is worthy of any reply to be honest. Anyone that posts that kind of comment on feedback doesn't deserve the time of day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

This fat loser has some serious problems with power abuse. He needs to be dethroned as soon as possible before he drives others away from thinking about their fitness and health. He is one of the most arrogant people I have come across on boards.

Thats hardly fair, I mean, you haven't read any of my posts yet.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

When you say fat loser are you abusing him or saying he's very good at getting fit?

micmlo what was it you wrote because I dont remember reading it and certainley dont remeber replying abusively

that site sells american supplements but if you take a closer look its based in newbridge co.kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Do you think we're in for a recession?:)

Why don't you post under your "real" avator? I find it hard to believe that a poster has being reading Fitness for 6 months yet manages around 4 or 5 posts. Methink ye are posting on this jolly little account so dish out abuse (rather than thwart the power abuse of a mod?)

You are a regular Fitness contributor-post under your normal avator if you have a sane complaint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

When you say fat loser are you abusing him or saying he's very good at getting fit?
    Lol.

Micmclo was banned for personal abuse recently on AH, he called a certain user a "f**king prick".

OP: If you're going to create a feedback thread and want to be taken seriously, don't personally abuse those that you're giving feedback about. It takes away from any point you may have had, and makes you look like a "f**king prick". I hope you're sitebanned for this, you've obviously got an attitude problem of your own.

• Advertisement

micmclo wrote: »
    I don't deny it, I posted I deserved it above and you bring it up again?
    Get over it, I have
    Please use your seemingly functioning eyes to read post #9, where a user asked what you were banned for.

Unless I read it wrong, I believe I answered the question appropriately.

Have a good day,

your pal,

Rb.

Did you call rb_ie a prick?

Boston wrote: »
    Did you call rb_ie a prick?
    No just a prick, a "f**king prick".

Quite offensive and hurtful tbh :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 DavidMcWilliams

I do apologise for the way in which I addressed the mod in question. He is probably a lovely person IRL, but online, quite the opposite.
    Although, I am a regular user of the fitness forums I will not post under my real user. This would most CERTAINLY result in a ban. I have again and again seen him intervene in small debates and ban users without much regard or reasoning behind it.
    Obnoxious beyond words. I've been on this board a LONG time. One of the first users to have registered here back in the day, and I really believe he is the worst mod I've come across. He needs to go. I'm considering going further with this.

But thats how you introduce yourself to people irl.

function eyes

Huh? Is that a McWilliams-ism?

I do apologise for the way in which I addressed the mod in question. He is probably a lovely person IRL, but online, quite the opposite.
    Although, I am a regular user of the fitness forums I will not post under my real user. This would most CERTAINLY result in a ban. I have again and again seen him intervene in small debates and ban users without much regard or reasoning behind it.
    Obnoxious beyond words. I've been on this board a LONG time. One of the first users to have registered here back in the day, and I really believe he is the worst mod I've come across. He needs to go. I'm considering going further with this.
    And you think they won't just run an IP check, find all accounts you have registered on Boards and ban the lot?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

:rolleyes:

wakka wakka. Further to who.

But thats how you introduce yourself to people irl.

Oh you must have mishead me so, I said "Hi, I've a huge...", not "Hi, I'm a ...". :)
    Huh? Is that a McWilliams-ism?

Whoops, edited.

• Advertisement

Rb

Timetogetfit was banned from fitness forum today.
    He started a thread on the Help Desk and then hijacked this thread to have at the fitness mods.

I posted feedback to timetogetfit on why I think he was banned because I was posting in there this afternoon.

Use your seemingly function eyes to read post #9 and post 8 and you'll see I suggested he was banned shortly after a post I wrote in fitness forum today where I made a suggestion.

Nowhere does timetogetfit ask about After Hours. The guy has been kicked out of fitness forum a few times and can't figure out why.
    You should take it to pm instead of having in thread private conversations tbh.

Gordon wrote: »
    :rolleyes:
    Good work G.

rb_ie wrote: »
    Oh you must have mishead me so, I said "Hi, I've a huge...", not "Hi, I'm a ...". :)

Fair enough, that makes more sense. It was just after I said "I'm up for some man on man action".

wakka wakka. Further to who.
    Straight to Cloud obviously, because I'm sure he'll entertain a babbling, personally abusive idiot.

Fair enough, that makes more sense. It was just after I said "I'm up for some man on man action".
    And if it weren't for that very convincing wig that you were wearing slipping off on the way to the bathroom, you might have gotten it too.

He asked a question in feedback forum and I gave an answer.
    You badly misread my post and I explained myself.

pm sent to the guy too

My work here is done :)
    Was it a sexy pm?

That was Rozie.

That was Rozie.
    Argh! So now not only is he pretending to be a woman, he's pretending to be Boston pretending to be a woman! Where will the madness end?!

J/k, I know it was you, nothing to be ashamed of, just buy better wig glue and try it on Karoma next time...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm considering going further with this

You should. I'd try going to Limavady with it. Or Honalulu. Or Lake Titicaca. They all just trip off the tongue delightfully. The third one also passes the Beavis and Butthead test.

• Advertisement

Originally Posted by Boston
    That was Rozie.
    Argh! So now not only is he pretending to be a woman, he's pretending to be Boston pretending to be a woman! Where will the madness end?!

J/k, I know it was you, nothing to be ashamed of, just buy better wig glue and try it on Karoma next time...

Will ye ever get a room and carry out yer Small Steakmeats Study Group in privacy, for God's sake!

I'm not pleased with the replacement of funny cat pics for male flirting-when did that start happening in Feedback?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement