Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dragan - fitness forum mod

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Originally Posted by Boston

Will ye ever get a room and carry out yer Small Steakmeats Study Group in privacy, for God's sake!

I'm not pleased with the replacement of funny cat pics for male flirting-when did that start happening in Feedback?
    Jealousy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

rb_ie wrote: »
    Jealousy :rolleyes:

No....no it's just disturbing. I agree, bring back the cats. All this man flirting is unnerving.

eo980 wrote: »
    No....no it's just disturbing. I agree, bring back the cats. All this man flirting is unnerving.
    lolcat%20Sullivan%20Cromwell%20Aaron%20Charney%20Above%20the%20Law%20blog.jpg

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

This nice, young chap has some serious problems with power abuse. He needs to be dethroned as soon as possible before he drives others away from thinking about their fitness and health. He is one of the most arrogant people I have come across on boards.

Basically he bans people for saying anything against the grain of things. I have been actively monitoring his behaviour over the last few months and it's time to call a halt to it. I say dethrone the young man.

Now this is funny.

Please, do continue.

Dragan wrote: »
    Now this is funny.

Please, do continue.

He be banned.

• Advertisement

I do apologise for the way in which I addressed the mod in question. He is probably a lovely person IRL, but online, quite the opposite.
    Although, I am a regular user of the fitness forums I will not post under my real user. This would most CERTAINLY result in a ban. I have again and again seen him intervene in small debates and ban users without much regard or reasoning behind it.
    Obnoxious beyond words. I've been on this board a LONG time. One of the first users to have registered here back in the day, and I really believe he is the worst mod I've come across. He needs to go. I'm considering going further with this.

1) In real life i am a horrible prick. Deal with it.

2) Post under your real name or you have no actual history to speak of and no real grievance. This should not be too hard to comprehend.

3) If you do this i will ignore the personal insults in your posts and also ask the Admins to do so.

4) This is because i am sad enough to

a) want to deal with any grievance you have
    b) be really curious as to who you are.

Because i actually think you are Juanveron, Timetogetfit, whatever you like to call yourself these days!

To quote FiannaGym,

"Peace and Love!"

Now this is funny.

Please, do continue.
    He's the dual account of a fitness forum reg, being the mod you should be able to identify who it is without an ip/muppetcheck...unless you're not as great a moderator as first thought?!

Edit: I see you have your suspicions as to who it is, now a good mod should be able to prove this and get the accounts site banned...gogogo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Dragan eats children.

Dragan eats children.
    Packed full of protein brah

Dragan eats children.

Well if people would stop producing such protein rich, lean children we wouldn't have an issue here!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

George Lee's going to make an appearance soon-then you'll be fecked Dragan.

By the way, please no more man-flirting in this thread. If ye want ye can get two tomcats to flirt if ye can get appropriate pics.

He's the dual account of a fitness forum reg, being the mod you should be able to identify who it is without an ip/muppetcheck...unless you're not as great a moderator as first thought?!

Edit: I see you have your suspicions as to who it is, now a good mod should be able to prove this and get the accounts site banned...gogogo

Dude, you give me too much credit here.

All i do is ban people for no reason at all, interupt whatever people are talking about an eat the occassional ( okay, okay, so two a day ) child.

Myth wrote: »
    He be banned.

Just saw this now.

Ghey.

Dude, you give me too much credit here.

All i do is ban people for no reason at all, interupt whatever people are talking about an eat the occassional ( okay, okay, so two a day ) child.
    It's what ya have to be able to do if you ever want to become a S-Mod. They're not called Super Moderators for nothing ya know!

Well the packs of asian kids are being exported cheaper than optimum whey these days so it makes sense financially. Plus there's no need to add water/milk.

It's what ya have to be able to do if you ever want to become a S-Mod. They're not called Super Moderators for nothing ya know!

Well the packs of asian kids are being exported cheaper than optimum whey these days so it makes sense financially. Plus there's no need to add water/milk.

Bah, i'll never make S-Mod. I'm too stupid.:)

Know your limitations and all that.

As for Asian kids, they are a BITCH to get in a shaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Myth wrote: »
    He be banned.

\o/

Bah, i'll never make S-Mod. I'm too stupid.:)

Know your limitations and all that.

As for Asian kids, they are a BITCH to get in a shaker.
    Obviously they have to go in the blender first, did you not read the instructions?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Never say never. Ask Seamus: a few Amp Tests later he became an SMod.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

eo980 wrote: »
    By request 1.
    Also recommended 2.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

While I will refrain from calling people names because to do will only vindicate those mods banning us I have to agree that I feel there is an abuse of power by the mods on the fitness forum.I was banned today for a post about casein protein for whatever reason I do not know.I feel there is a buddy buddy system on that forum and if you try and defend yourself on it the mod steps in and bans you.I have never verbally abused or used racist or any type of remarks on that board that would actually warrent a banyet I constantly get banned.

I also I made a post about a supplement company as I used to order from them but I complained that I had to wait too lond for the orders yet this post was closed.Dont people who shell out there hard earned cash deserve to know about this

No,you're a troll pure and simple.You post up all this bull**** you find on the internet and then start arguing with anybody who either disagrees with you or knows what the hell they're talking about(the two are interchangable).You namedrop all these groundbreaking techniques,supplements and personal-internet trainers,the wackier the better...and you DONT train!Every second post out of you is how out of shape you are(complete with pics) and you have the ****in cheek to argue with people who DO bother to go to the gym or diet.Your presence on the fitness forum is about as believable as me in the soccer forum pretending to be a premiership player.Get lost you walter mitty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Degsy wrote: »
    No,you're a troll pure and simple.You post up all this bull**** you find on the internet and then start arguing with anybody who either disagrees with you or knows what the hell they're talking about(the two are interchangable).You namedrop all these groundbreaking techniques,supplements and personal-internet trainers,the wackier the better...and you DONT train!Every second post out of you is how out of shape you are(complete with pics) and you have the ****in cheek to argue with people who DO bother to go to the gym or diet.Your presence on the fitness forum is about as believable as me in the soccer forum pretending to be a premiership player.Get lost you walter mitty.

I have to fully agree to this. How Timetogetfit hasn't been banned for good from the fitness forum I still don't know. He offers second hand advise of which he has no personnel experience as he doesn't train or eat healthly and repeatedly spams the forum looking for advice and then doesn't bother implementing any of it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

jsb wrote: »
    I have to fully agree to this. How Timetogetfit hasn't been banned for good from the fitness forum I still don't know. He offers second hand advise of which he has no personnel experience as he doesn't train or eat healthly and repeatedly spams the forum looking for advice and then doesn't bother implementing any of it
    I've given him two weeks to think about what he wants to post in there.

smashey wrote: »

Mr lavender strikes again:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

jsb wrote: »
    Mr lavender strikes again:D
    *ban finger hovers over jsb*

What to do, what to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Well if people would stop producing such protein rich, lean children we wouldn't have an issue here!!!

Pff, most Irish kids these days have no protein in them whatsoever. Drinking their blood is like sipping coke.

If you want protein rich children you need to go for the rich kids or immigrants.

Mutes are the best as once they're wearing mittens they can't call for help.

smashey wrote: »

He's not the full shilling if you ask me.he spams the hell out of the employment forums too..he's considering everything from the guards to a fitness trainer on the high seas buy way of an analytical chemist and chartered accountant.I cant figure out if he's looking for attention or just needs to get his head examined,either way when he gets back into fitness it'll be more of the same from the internet-supplements guru!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭timetogetfit

Degsy wrote: »
    He's not the full shilling if you ask me.he spams the hell out of the employment forums too..he's considering everything from the guards to a fitness trainer on the high seas buy way of an analytical chemist and chartered accountant.I cant figure out if he's looking for attention or just needs to get his head examined,either way when he gets back into fitness it'll be more of the same from the internet-supplements guru!

I have had to put up with this abuse from this poster for too long.He has had it in for me for so long. I think it was because I corrected him on the fitness forum about salmon being an oily fish and he didnt like it .

So what if I post about different types of careers on the work and jobs forum ,who am I hurting?would a troll actually take the time to make all those posts if they werent genuine .
    This is supposed to be a resource of information.
    Also saying a person is not the full shilling and then saying I need my head examined is abuse and I have been banned for less.

Also there is no secret I already said I was juanveron45.Lastly I never said I knew everything, whats wrong with a little friendly debate.I certainly know more than you, thats for sure

I certainly know more than you, thats for sure

having access to information and knowing how to use it are completely seperate things though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Can't wait for Degsy's reply.

• Advertisement

I certainly know more than you, thats for sure

Oh yeah?And what excatly are you doiing with all your "knowledge" of fitness?Stuffing yourself with pies and then caning the pints?You've never set foot in a gym and that is where real knowledge comes from,not sitting hunched over a computer screen copying and pasting.You went to the doctor and he told you to buck your ideas up or you'd need surgery.What did you do?Ask anybody how you c an improve your diet?No,you started bull****ting tat the doctor was wrong because he doesnt know that bodybuilders weigh more than the BMI says they should.Well the fact is that you're NOT a bodybuilder,nor were you or will you ever become one.You're somebody who talks about bodybuilding and fitness to people who know better than you and can see you for what you are..a bull****-merchant.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement