Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dragan - fitness forum mod

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭timetogetfit

Degsy wrote: »
    Oh yeah?And what excatly are you doiing with all your "knowledge" of fitness?Stuffing yourself with pies and then caning the pints?You've never set foot in a gym and that is where real knowledge comes from,not sitting hunched over a computer screen copying and pasting.You went to the doctor and he told you to buck your ideas up or you'd need surgery.What did you do?Ask anybody how you c an improve your diet?No,you started bull****ting tat the doctor was wrong because he doesnt know that bodybuilders weigh more than the BMI says they should.Well the fact is that you're NOT a bodybuilder,nor were you or will you ever become one.You're somebody who talks about bodybuilding and fitness to people who know better than you and can see you for what you are..a bull****-merchant.

I dont train? I have never set foot in a gym?, how do you figure this? Your making assumptions thats all .I may not be in the best shape in the world but I do train and I have been for years look at the weights I am lifting on the 8 week challenge forum, there not beginners lifts.Can you lift that much I sincerely doubt it.I mean you have the cheek to critisise my lifestyle yet you who post alot in the fitness board are one of the minority not even taking part in the challenge, I asked you a few weeks ago for a little friendly competition and to see who could make a better transformation but no you didnt want to take it up, you were too afraid.Afraid of getting beat by a guy that you claim never goes to the gym,eats pies all day and canning the pints.Your the type of guy that hides on this board talks the talk but never walks the walk.I mean you critisised me for posting before picks at least im trying man. i know im right about the BMI issue if most of the fitness mods saw me they would know that I am not a catergory for gastric bypass.If I was to get down to 17% bodyfat I would still have a BMI of 32.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

I think it was because I corrected him on the fitness forum about salmon being an oily fish and he didnt like it .
    thems is fightin words, you shoulda known better pardner :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Enough. OP's been Banned. If Degsy and timetogetfit have issues, they know where to take them (hint: it's not here or on Fitness).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement