Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

putting on the condom

Options
  • 26-03-2008 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

ok, i guess this is only for ladies in relationships/having sex and using condoms.

so who puts the condom on? i'm curious, because i recently put the condom on a male.. ehhh 'friend' who later told me that he thought it was really sexy and that no one had ever done that before.

its not like he was lacking in experience or partners, but none of them had ever put the condom on for him. i think thats a bit ****, because putting on the condom is kind of the crappy awkward bit of sex, and anything you can do to help things is always good.

has it just never occurred to you? think its the guys job? do you do it all the time? interested to hear the ladies opinions on this because i've always assumed it was the norm that you'd help your partner with something like that.

vote and give your reasons please!

personally, i would put it on him on a regular basis, but sometimes he is quicker by himself, depends on the situation/position/who has the condoms closest to hand

do you put the condom on for your man? 58 votes

hell no, thats his job!
    1% 1 vote
    do it sometimes, but not always
    39% 23 votes
    do it all the time
    46% 27 votes
    hell, i can do it with my mouth!!!
    12% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Are single people not allowed answer? Some of us have had past relationships ye know ;)

I voted sometimes but not always, and he found it sexy i do believe, sometimes it sped things up and sometimes it slowed it down. Tis fun to help with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

Cathooo wrote: »
    Are single people not allowed answer? Some of us have had past relationships ye know ;)

well i didn't mean that i actually meant more its not for women in long term relationships who just use the pill/other forms of contraceptive, sorry for the confusion!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

It's just never occured...hmmm, interesting, might try it next time and see, although, I reckon there's a higher chance of me snagging it with my girly finger nails than him!!

I didn't vote in the poll, because although I've never done, I wouldn't say Hell No!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I like the sound of that last option! :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

daisy123 wrote: »
    I reckon there's a higher chance of me snagging it with my girly finger nails than him!!

I've had that happen to three friends of mine, that I know of. Puts the fear of bejaysus into me.

Lads, can we keep the letching to a minimum please? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

I always do it myself, that way I know I have put it on right!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

I've done it a couple of times, but the last time I did I messed it up and it was the last one in the box and he wasn't too happy :( I need more practice ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

There's nothing worse than trying to put one on and mr stiffy becoming mr floppy!! i prefer to use my mouth cos then he won't get softy!!

gcgirl wrote: »
    There's nothing worse than trying to put one on and mr stiffy becoming mr floppy!! i prefer to use my mouth cos then he won't get softy!!
    Usually a few times I would have it in my hand and put it on when I was finished giving oral(bringing him to the brink and then putting a condom on tended to ensure things wouldn't finish too quickly most of the time)
    Else I'd just grab one and I'd put it on myslef anyway so at least then I can insure its on correctly
    Men can **** around with the condom and sometimes you just want to get down to business
    Having said that its been a about a year since I used one and I hardly miss them tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 22,138 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I have had 1 girl put it on for me and i found it really sexy, she had it as part of foreplay but if it was just a quickie then i put it on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Didn't vote, due to being a guy, but usually I put it on, but find it really nice and quite a nice sensation when the lady puts it on for me.

With regard to ladies putting one on their guy and him losing the erection... how long does it take you to do it or what are you doing to the poor guy? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭missingyou

never have,

do guys actually find it sexual? :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I dont use condoms, but when I did I didnt put them on as I have ripped a few in the past with my extremely sharp nails.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I've got a pet cat at home and she goes in and out of our house all the time through the cat-flap. Used to get messy with paw prints on the carpet and stuff. Plus, she used to get colds from having wet paws.

So every morning, after she has woken up and has been fed, I just pop a Johnny on each of her paws.

Now she's happy out in her waterproof wellies. Not a worry on her.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

I've got a pet cat at home and she goes in and out of our house all the time through the cat-flap. Used to get messy with paw prints on the carpet and stuff. Plus, she used to get colds from having wet paws.

So every morning, after she has woken up and has been fed, I just pop a Johnny on each of her paws.

:eek::D:p LMAO!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

missingyou wrote: »
    never have,

Very much so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Oh my god, the image!

I bet the other cats laugh at her.

On topic: used to do it quite a bit. Never really thought it was unusual until I saw this.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

missingyou wrote: »
    never have,

I don't get it myself.

Putting a condom on is uncomfortable... I like to get it on as quickly and cleanly as possible and I reckon I'm better at doing it so I'll keep that job to myself.

(When I started reading the cat story I thought the cat was going to be trained to put condoms on the guy.)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

(When I started ready the cat story I though the cat was going to be trained to put condoms on the guy.)

That's a strange bloody thought!:eek:

Anyway, I just want to add-protect your puss, use condoms.:pac::p

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Buzz Buzz

Seraphina wrote: »
    ehhh 'friend' who later told me that he thought it was really sexy and that no one had ever done that before.

Totally agree, I find it very sexy when the lady does it!
    Seraphina wrote: »
    and anything you can do to help things is always good.

Your very considerate, a legend in fact!! Wish more ladies took the initiative!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

"Those are my squishy boots!"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I do find that when i have to stop and put the condom on there is a little break in the mood i never like, its bit odd.. expecially if the bloody box wont open.. now i just make sure the box is open before hand :D

Some women have put it on me.. i wouldnt honestly say its an amazing expierence or anything, but i certainly like the thought of the last option in that poll :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

well ladies i really don't see why some of ye don't put it on. it's half the fun and yes it does hurry thigns up but not for me always as my fella is quite endowed in that department so he has to do the last bit and after a year and a half it still makes me very nervous. god think i been doing it since the start. don't know anyother way really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭meriwether

mollybird wrote: »
    well ladies i really don't see why some of ye don't put it on. it's half the fun and yes it does hurry thigns up but not for me always as my fella is quite endowed in that department so he has to do the last bit and after a year and a half it still makes me very nervous. god think i been doing it since the start. don't know anyother way really.

Your fella is so well endowed, he has to take over to complete the last bit?
    How big a job is this?

Is it like laying carpet or something?

meriwether wrote: »
    How big a job is this?

Sweet mother of the god! The mental image! ROFLMAO!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

meriwether wrote: »
    How big a job is this?

Maybe they have to get those little construction guys out of Fraggle Rock in to help out.

300px-Doozer.variety.jpg

Advertisement