Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C&C 3 Tiberium Wars XBOX 360 Cheats

• 26-03-2008 3:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey,

Just wondering if any of you out there have any cheats for the XBOX 360 version of the game!?!

I'd be much obliged if you could post them here.

Thanks! :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I don't think there are any cheats, but check here for some FAQs if you need help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Its a tough RTS alright, I found it alot easier on the PC as you have more control shortcuts and it really helps with reacting quickly with dodgy situations.

I have been meaning to finish that for a while now, hopefully I will before the addon pack comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 debaters1

Thanks guys.

I dont think i have ever come across a game like C&C that had no cheats!

To be honest, i bought the game last march and got stuck on the Croatia level, and despite reading a few different walk throughs, i just cant get the stupid MCV back to the base, and i was at it last night, was in a good position to do it and forgot that the MCV is slow, so very very slow. It giot nailed when id cleared a decent path back to the base. Worse still i hadnt done the clever thing of saving at the point when you resume control over the MCV convoy.

Maybe im special and game is beyond me but id love just one cheat to help me.

Oh well, i guess its the hard way forward!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭friend and foe

start pumping out tanks and take out the nod base to the north of your position but don't destroy the buildings, capture them. then build a **** load of nod anti air on the east side of your base to deal with the air attacks coming from the base on the bluff...

start pumping out a load of tanks and flametanks from both bases and just annihilate your way through the infantry base attacking from the south and work your way through the town, taking out the forces in the buildings as you go...

should have no problem bringing your mcv back to the base with this one :D

Advertisement