Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How long will the Nct on my Import last

Options
  • 26-03-2008 4:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi folks, i want to get my car Nct'd now soon and am just trying to work out how long it will last until.

Its a 1998 jap import, first registered in December 1998 in Japan i believe.

Is it 4years from brand new and then 2years after that? So, my car would be first due a Nct in 2002, then in 2004, 2006, then Dec 2008, so if i Nct it this week the disk will only last until Dec 2008? What a farce, ill have a 9month Nct.

If i worked that out wrong can someone here correct it for me please. Cheers. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

Nope yer spot on, NCT's are always worked from due date not test date.

Advertisement