Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social.ie and why I was not informed

Options
  • 26-03-2008 6:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭

According to Social.ie I've been a member for 1 year and 26 weeks. What the sh*t. And in that time nobody mentioned, nor did I come across a post that suggested, that my account worked for Social.ie and/or Adverts.ie?

Now that sounds stupid, and it may just be. It just may. But when you think about it, me personally, I don't sign up for random shyte all the time. So basically I never even bothered to look at Social.ie. Ever :eek:

It was only cause on the main page someone posted the blog entry "I didnt know boards gave me a weblog" and suddenly I knew..

Seriously though: on signup it should mention Social and Adverts, and how I am already signed into them when I use Boards. I just assumed not; as it wasnt the case with Boards.us. And when you go into Social.ie for example (as I will say for every page on the internet near enough) there should be an "About" link, explaining wtf I have just stumbled upon. It took me a full minute to get my head around owning blogspace :pac:

edit: oh and btw from first impression - decent.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

check your social.ie blog :pac:
    edit> by the way,i saw your blog before i saw this post,so you know peopl actually read some of them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

First the backups, now this. Stick around and you'll find out all the secrets :pac:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Its like LOST... you find out stuff and it only brings up more questions.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Once again more fuel for my secret project.:D
    nice quote DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

nerin wrote: »
    check your social.ie blog :pac:
    edit> by the way,i saw your blog before i saw this post,so you know peopl actually read some of them ;)

thats because youre stalking me :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement