Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FCB Briefing for the shooting community...

Options
  • 26-03-2008 6:53am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been asked to communicate this document to all of you!

Enjoy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Good to see that there has been constructive movement by the associations WRT to the new S.I.
    Hopefully there will be some degree of movement with regard to the restricted moderators for fullbore rifles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

I tought blankfire pistols WERE on the restricted list:confused: Do they have to be licenced now? Can they be licenced as they dont carry numbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Thanks Dev

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Fair play to you DeVore, all this work on the shooting forum we will have to get you out on the range one of the days!! :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Dont you have like paper silhouettes for that sort of thing Rew? :eek:

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Is an FCB a smaller sort of JCB? A kind of mini digger in essence :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Like Linda McCartney's little sister??

DeV.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Thanks Dev.

As if by magic the shopkeeper appeared.......bringing with him much Appreciated info with him. Mr. Chem then read the info and found it to be a perfect fit and entered the gun room:D cheers Dev

I'm glad someone is as old as I am* and recognises my avatar... :)

Of course, I'm just the conduit here. There are other people actually beavering away in the background. I believe their names are on the bottom of that doc...

DeV.

*I'm 38, today. :o

• Advertisement

DeVore wrote: »

Of course, I'm just the conduit here. There are other people actually beavering away in the background. I believe their names are on the bottom of that doc...

DeV.

Happy birthday:D I only heared my older brothers talking about it when I was very young and seen some of the re-runs:D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

DeVore wrote: »

DeV.

Congratulations!
    I've been 38 for the last 8 years. :D

I'd like to post a note of thanks to the people you mention above, their work is very much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Ditto, happy Birthday and thanks for the breifing letter.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Dev thanks for the information. I'd second that vote of thanks to who ever sent it on to you for posting and thanks to Sparks who posted it in the FCB thread

The fact that it was sent on, I hope it's a recognition of our input into shooting debate and debacle:D. Looking back over the document all aspects have been thoroughly debated and discussed on this forum, hope I'm not presuming to much:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭Kramer

To be fair guys, Sparks did post this yesterday in the FCP thread, before Devore started this thread :).

Kramer wrote: »
    To be fair guys, Sparks did post this yesterday in the FCP thread, before Devore started this thread :).
    Also in fairness, I'd just like to point out that my particular note of thanks was directed at the people on the FCP who are working on this on all our behalves.

Oh, and thanks to DeVore for posting it too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

How much did Sparks pay you for this ? :D

Happy birthday DeVore. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Meh. It got done, that's more important. On to more important things like what we'd like to see the FCP do now, methinks...

How much did Sparks pay you for this ? :D
    Not enough, he didn't post it at five in the morning! :D

• Advertisement

Sparks,

Very humble of you :D

Kramer he doesn't want your adoration :D

Seriously, what would we do only for Sparks and Rovi though, (loud applause) ;)

You can always rely on them boyz

Probably have to rely on the dozen or so other cracked hoors who give up so much time to make stuff work round here ;)

:o
    Er, thanks. I think.
    Sparks wrote: »
    Probably have to rely on the dozen or so other cracked hoors who give up so much time to make stuff work round here ;)
    Crack Hos?
    Where?

Why was I not informed of these facilities earlier?
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

Originally Posted by bunny shooter viewpost.gif
    Seriously, what would we do only for Sparks and Rovi though, (loud applause) wink.gif

big thank you to everbody.steve:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Yep again thanks to the lads working away in the back ground for our benifit , it takes alot of time and neck to deal with these issues and they seem well up to the job so fair play lads,

Advertisement